Under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 and specifically the Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992, it is a requirement that Building Managers, Operators and Employers provide a safe working environment. It is a requirement that air conditioning and ventilation systems be maintained in a clean and hygienic condition and free from anything which may contaminate the air. Unhygienic air conditioning and ventilation systems contribute to instances of poor indoor air quality.
Vectair Environmental offer a comprehensive package of initial air hygiene remedial measures and ongoing hygienic maintenance programmes.
Ductwork cleaning is conducted by specialist teams utilising modern power driven rotary brushing, and compressed air cleaning techniques in conjunction with high performance negative air movers. Disinfection is carried out on completion of cleaning. All work is validated by a post clean report and certification.
Corrective Maintenance – Air
- Air conditioning and ventilation plant cleaning and refurbishment
- Supply and extract ductwork cleaning
- Disinfection of ducted air systems
- Air conditioning/ventilation airborne dust and particulate monitoring
- Filtration evaluation and upgrading
- Ongoing hygiene treatment and monitoring
For further information regarding ductwork cleaning or to arrange a free consultation call: