Water systems in buildings are also prone to contamination. Regular inspection, monitoring and maintenance is required under the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974 to control Legionellosis. Guidance on maintenance is given in The HSE Approved Code of Practice and Guidance, The control of legionella bacteria in water systems (L8). Monitoring and maintenance of the drinking water services is required in order to ensure that they remain in a safe and hygienic condition.
Vectair Environmental can provide a complete inspection, refurbishment and maintenance programme to safeguard the quality of water stored and flowing through their clients buildings.
A programme of regular planned tasks can be implemented to meet all requirements for Legionella precautions and to ensure that water systems operate safely and efficiently.
- Cleaning and disinfection of water storage tanks
- Refurbishment, upgrading and replacement of water storage tanks
- Disinfection of complete building water systems
- Continuous on-line hygiene treatment for domestic water systems, chemical, and physical processes
- Regular planned maintenance tasks and procedures to comply with monitoring requirements for the control of Legionella
For further information on these or any other services or to arrange a free consultation call: