Vectair Environmental provide a proven value for money service. Surveys, assessments, on-going management programmes and corrective services are drawn up and tailored to meet the needs of each client. This ensures that our services meet precise requirements with maximum effectiveness and at minimum cost.
Our services cover the following areas:
It is essential that building water systems are operated, maintained and regularly monitored to comply with legislation relating to control of Legionnaires disease.
Drinking water systems must be monitored and tested to ensure that they are safe.
- Water Risk Assessment surveys for Legionella control
- Water sampling and analysis
- Cleaning and disinfection of water storage and distribution systems
Our services help you meet all your requirements to maintain good air quality now and in the future.
- Surveys of Air Conditioning and Ventilation systems
- Surveys and Analysis of Indoor Air Quality
- Ductwork cleaning and ongoing monitoring
We offer a complete service from initial site surveys and audits to comprehensive COSHH assessments and consultancy.
- Assessment of Health & Safety risk and control measures
- Indoor air quality surveys and Sick Building Syndrome investigations
- Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) surveys and testing
The training offered is unique and content is regularly updated and developed responding to new technologies and directives. We provide training in the following areas:
- Legionella – control and compliance with ACoP L8
- Air Quailty – air conditioning and ventilation in accordance with legislation
- Asbestos – management, safe removal and handling
For further information on these or any other services click on the relevant tabs on the left of this page or call: