Price: £144.00 (excluding VAT)
Price: £92.50 (excluding VAT)
Price: £104.50 (excluding VAT)
Price: £114.00 (excluding VAT)
Price: £10.00 (excluding VAT)
Price: £41.50 (excluding VAT)
Price: £63.00 (excluding VAT)
These Wireless or Fixed Data Loggers designed and manufactured by ETI Temperature Instruments incorporate the latest in electronic technology and provide a cost-effective way of obtaining any temperature data necessary to comply with your L8 Legionella control procedures. The Data loggers have a variety of applications including monitoring difficult to access loft spaces (for cold water storage tanks), larger numbers of sentinel points etc.
On certain products each logger can transmit the recorded data to a receiver wirelessly connected to a PC or via a USB Docking Cradle and the required software.
The full Wireless Data Logger system consists of a number of RF (wireless) data loggers, a RF base station connected to a PC and software which enables the user to upload data or download programme information to each logger. This in turn could easily form part of your complete Electronic L8 Monitoring System using our electronic logbook brought you by Zetasafe found here.
- Record temperatures over the range of -40 to 85 °C
- Can incorporate pre-set alarm states (which flash green/red to indicate the ranges are correct or have been exceeded)
- Are housed in a waterproof, ergonomic case that is designed to meet IP66/67 protection
- Record up to 16000 readings
- Can be used internally/externally (The external probes can be either fixed or detachable via a waterproof three-pin connector)
- Have a range of up to 100 metres (line of sight with the wireless system only)
- Can hold data up to a maximum of 16 wireless data loggers (for larger sites)
- Are battery-powered and have a battery life expectancy of 18 months
- Are supplied with a one metre PVC/PFA (fixed) or PUR/PVC (detachable) lead for the probes
To download our latest price list please click here
Click here for our Delivery & Returns page for more information about delivery postage and our policy on returning items.
Prices quoted are exclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate and delivery costs will be calculated and shown before you confirm your order. No payment will be taken at this stage but once you have confirmed your order a member of the sales team from Vectair Environmental will contact you and take the required payment and delivery information.