Price: £38.50 (excluding VAT)
Price: £58.00 (excluding VAT)
These compact, rugged, easy-to-use and accurate devices have been designed and built by ETI, the UK’s leading temperature instrument manufacturer and are brought to you by Vectair Environmental Ltd as an indispensable tool to be used when collecting the temperature data needed as part of your duties in the control of Legionella bacteria in accordance with ACoP L8.
As shown above each device incorporates a miniature thermocouple ‘K’-type probe socket that enables the immersion probe (can be included as part of a kit here) to be plugged in and a wide range of ‘K’-type thermocouple probes to be used for a variety of temperature measurement applications including water and surface (pipe) temperatures etc.
Features of the Therma® digital thermometer:
- Operates through the range of -100 to 1370 °C with a 0.1 °C or 1 °C resolution.
- Housed in a robust ABS case that contains ‘Biomaster’ additive that helps to reduce bacterial growth.
- Features a large easy to read, LCD display with open circuit ‘Err’ and low battery indication.
- Powered by three 1.5 volt AAA batteries that gives a minimum of five years battery life.
- Will power off automatically after ten minutes, maximising battery life. This feature can be disabled by the user, if required.
As well as the above the Therma Elite® device also has the following extra features:
- A backlit display.
- Max/min memory function and a mode button for the selection of 0.1/1 °C/°F.
- Incorporates a calibration trim function (±2 °C) which allows users to compensate for thermocouple probe errors.
Purchase a silicone protective boot to protect the device and increase its durability making it waterproof to IP63.
|Specification||Therma Elite||Therma 3|
|range 0.1°C||-99.9 to 299.9°C||n/a|
|range 1°C||300 to 1372°C||-100 to 1372°C|
|resolution||0.1°C & 1°C||1°C|
|accuracy||±0.4°C ±0.1%||±1°C ±0.1%|
|battery||3 x 1.5 volt AAA||3 x 1.5 volt AAA|
|battery life||10000 hours/min 5 years||10000 hours/min 5 years|
|sensor type||K thermocouple||K thermocouple|
|display||12 mm LCD||12 mm LCD|
|dimensions||25 x 56 x 128mm||25 x 56 x 128mm|
|weight||130 grams||130 grams|
FREE traceable certificate of calibration included.
To download our latest price list please click here
Click here for our Delivery & Returns page for more information about delivery postage and our policy on returning items.
Prices quoted are exclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate and delivery costs will be calculated and shown before you confirm your order. No payment will be taken at this stage but once you have confirmed your order a member of the sales team from Vectair Environmental will contact you and take the required payment and delivery information.