Price: £197.50 (excluding VAT)
Price: £188.50 (excluding VAT)
Prozone II® recreates the natural process occurring when high energy discharges in lightning on oxygen in the atmosphere to produce ozone which cleans and rejuvenates the air we breath refreshing the atmosphere and bringing outdoor freshness indoors. The ozone produced destroys harmful micro-organisms with which it comes into contact and breaks down malodour-causing compounds – neutralizing the unpleasant smells they produce.
Ozone is particularly effective against the obnoxious odour created by uric acid build up making this fixed or portable unit ideal for use in hospitals, care homes, doctor’s surgeries, veterinary clinics, washrooms, offices, toilet areas, hotels, reception areas, etc.
Prozone II® offers users “real time programming “ with 8 different grouped day settings & 8 different “on/off” timer options allowing complete flexibility. This product offers the versatility in programming to provide effective ozone, all within the European recommendations, to safely cover areas from 10 -150m3.
Features and Benefits
- Integral programmable timer with up to 8 “start / stop” times per day
- Variable output from 2 – 80 mg/hr – select the output to suit the location
- Hinged opening – the unit is easy to service and mantain
- Destroys bacteria
- Eliminates unpleasant malodours
- Safety “cut off” switch – complete user safety
- Suitable for fixed installation or portable applications
- Ceramic plate / fan upgrade – long lasting performance.
- Lens for private labelling opportunities – promote your brand
To download our latest price list please click here
Click here for our Delivery & Returns page for more information about delivery postage and our policy on returning items.
Prices quoted are exclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate and delivery costs will be calculated and shown before you confirm your order. No payment will be taken at this stage but once you have confirmed your order a member of the sales team from Vectair Environmental will contact you and take the required payment and delivery information.